This Privacy Policies is meant to help you understand what information we collect, why we collect it, and how you can update, manage, export, and delete your information.
Who we are?
The address of our website is: https://chefatwork.pt
Based on the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April (RGPD), which will apply from May 25, 2018. All users have the right to the protection of their personal data. A Questão Habitual, Unipessoal Lda. Respects the users’ right to information on the collection and processing of their personal data. A Questão Habitual, Unipessoal Lda. Guarantees that personal data are treated in Portugal in a correct and lawful manner, in accordance with good practices. This site is designed so that the collection and use of your personal data is minimal and does not exceed the original purpose for which they were collected.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data are collected and processed by Questão Habitual, Unipessoal Lda. Only for strictly linked to the use of this site, its services and the acquisition of products. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations that are within the limits of these uses:
– Whenever you execute a process of buying products sold on this site, we collect your personal data on the purchase form, only for the purpose of selling, separating and transporting the ordered products.
– Whenever you request the service assistance we collect your personal data (for example: name, e-mail address) in order to provide you with the Customer Service online store that are relevant to this site and for assistance
– Whenever you record a delivery address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders. Your personal data will only be disclosed to third parties when it is necessary to process an order.
Your personal data will be disclosed in the following cases:
- Electronic payment services via paypal;
- Processing of purchased products;
- Selecting, packaging and despatching articles;
- Solve questions or questions related to the sale of products;
- Processing payments for the purchase of items;
- Process returns of articles.
ORDINANCE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties providing specific services, such as external entities hired by Questão Habitual, Unipessoal Lda. Any disclosure will be made without exceeding the purpose for which your personal data were collected and subsequently processed.
In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties, to:
– comply with applicable laws,
– respond to judicial and governmental inquiries,
– be in accordance with valid legal processes,
– protect the rights or property of Questão Habitual, Unipessoal Lda.
Above all, your personal data will not be divulged to third parties without being informed or without your consent, when this is required by law, except as provided in this document.
Questão Habitual, Unipessoal Lda. uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. A “cookie” is a file transmitted to an Internet user’s web browser that allows you to collect the IP address, operating system, browser, and system administration in particular, if available.
Statistical information about how the user browses on our website.
Up to Questão Habitual, Unipessoal Lda. has access to this information gathered by the cookies, collectively and anonymously, in order to optimize its services and those of this site to the needs and preferences of the user and for the preparation of the web pages are personalized.Thus, they help us to improve our website and to provide a service of excellence and more customized.
The processing of personal data by Questão Habitual, Unipessoal Lda. Will be carried out in accordance with Portuguese Law in force. Contracts for the purchase and sale of products through this site are governed by Portuguese law.
SECURITY, MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content on this site is the exclusive property of Questão Habitual, Unipessoal Lda. Texts, images, or any other information that does not come from third parties. In this way they are protected by the Copyright Code. The Quest Habitual, Unipessoal Lda. Reserves the right at any time to make changes to these contents, and is under no obligation to make any prior communication to users.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
This site may contain links to third party sites (“linked sites”). The linked sites are not under the control of Questão Habitual, Unipessoal Lda., And Questão Habitual, Unipessoal Lda. Is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site.